Thursday, August 20, 2009

Where Have I Gone?!?

I just logged in and realized that I never told all of you that we got home safely from camp! We have been very busy since then and I actually took a bit of time to rest up for all the fun things that are going on this fall!

During the couple weeks since Camp, we have held a one night camp for our Cloverbuds, finished up our Summer Fun classes, started our Livestock Show season with a fitting & showmanship clinic, visited with the US Secretaries of Agriculture and Education and even worked in a trip to Robeson County's Cloverbud Day Camp with Carolina the rabbit.

With our busy summer, I just got a chance to upload Tiffanee's pictures from this summer! I am not the only photographer in our office. Tiff took pictures of the Zoo trip, our Cloverbud Natural Resources Tour, Farm Tour and 4-H Camp. Click here to see Tiffanee's pictures!

No comments: